Today I’m posting a compilation of QAYG techniques I’ve used.
Some QAYG is done using sashing, some doesn’t use sashing. Some techniques involve hand sewing, others don’t.
Which one is your favourite?
Would you like to try these techniques with some beautiful projects?
I used 3 of the QAYG techniques in the following quilts:
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)