This nine patch block can be made scrappy or coordinated.
I prefer it as an on point block but it looks great either way.
Get some layout suggestions at the end of the video.
- 4 squares, 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ in pink
- 4 squares,1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ in yellow
- 4 squares, 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ in white
- 1 square, 5″ x 5″ in white
- 1 square, 5″ x 5″ in green
- 1 square, 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ in white
- 1 strip, 1 1/2″ x 8″ in green
15″ x 15″
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.