We made a simple border recently and today I’m adding one strip to each side of the border strip. It changes the look doesn’t it?
Finished border width
Height: 6 1/2″.
- 2 strips, 2″ x width of fabric (WOF) in colour A
- 1 strip, 1 1/2″ x WOF in colour B
- 2 strips, 2 1/2″ x length of the border
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links