Album is a nine patch quilt block similar to a shoo fly block.
At the end of the video you’ll see a variety of quilt layouts with this bock.
I hope you like it!
- 4 squares, 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ in turquoise
- 2 squares, 4 7/8″ x 4 7/8″ in light turquoise for the corners
- 1 square, 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ in light grey for the centre
- 4 squares, 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8 in light grey
- 4 squares, 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ in floral mauve
12″ x 12″.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
Buy individual chapters of my book
Now that my publisher is going out of business I have bought the rights to publish my book. Now you can download individual chapters. Each digital download is a bundle with 4 quilt patterns in it.
As well as the instructions and fabric needs to make the blocks you’ll find a section on quiltmaking basics at the end of the pattern that discusses:
- Squaring up blocks
- Assembly and quilting
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.