Today we’re making the third block again, a stem and leaves block, but this time we’re making it with foundation piecing for those of you who’re making the quilt with FPP or those of you who’d like to give FPP a go..
Foundation paper piecing tulip block
- Purchase the Tulip factory pattern. I will sell the pattern at half price until the end of the QAL.
Using freezer paper in quilting
How to make a tulip quilt block with foundation paper piecing
How to make a tulip quilt block with traditional piecing
How to make a tulip bud with foundation paper piecing
How to make a tulip bud with traditional piecing
Stem and leaves traditional piecing
Stem and leaves using foundation paper piecing
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.