Today we’re making the third block, a stem and leaves block, and we’re making it with traditional piecing.
Traditional piecing tulip block
- Purchase the Tulip factory pattern. I will sell the pattern at half price until the end of the QAL.
Using freezer paper in quilting
How to make a tulip quilt block with foundation paper piecing
How to make a tulip quilt block with traditional piecing
How to make a tulip bud with foundation paper piecing
How to make a tulip bud with traditional piecing
Stem and leaves traditional piecing
Stem and leaves using foundation paper piecing
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.