If you like disappearing blocks today I’m demonstrating a four patch disappearing block and a nine patch disappearing block.
I hope you like them.
Disappearing four patch block
Four patch: 8″ x 8″.
- 4 squares, 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Disappearing nine patch block
The nine patch block is from my Turnabout patchwork book. See details below.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.