Puff quilts or biscuit quilts are very special quilts and they’re very easy to make as I’ll demonstrate.
You can make different size biscuits, just adjust to your preference.
For the filling I used some polyester filling though you could use batting scraps either in cotton or wool.
This can be an upcycling project. Flannel shirts would be perfect for this project.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository