I’m working with Michael Miller Collection Fairy Frost Metallic again, this time with a set of layer cakes.
I like pre-cuts because I get to play with all the fabrics in one single collection and all the fabrics tend to go well together.
See an alternative and classy colour scheme with this collection in creams, greys and blacks.
Stay tuned for a table runner I’m going to make with this easy modern block.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.