This is a quick way to make continuous bias tape with a big 18″ x 18″ square. You can use a fat square for this.
How to make over 4 yards of continuous bias tape
We’ll use this bias tape in our next video tutorial. Stay tuned!
The fabrics I used are 100% organic cotton by Haerae Design Studio. The fabrics belong to 2 different collections. It was hard to pick just one of each collection. All the fabrics are beautifully designed. Check them out!
Sealife by Adena Jooste
Spring with birds by Adena Jooste
Get a 10% discount from Haerae Organic shop when purchasing the fabric featured on the video. Use link https://www.etsy.com/shop/haeraeorganic?coupon=TERESA1
Offer is valid up to 9/9/2020.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there