Let’s make again another quick and easy border you can finish your quilts with.
Use high contrasting fabrics for best results.
Finished border width
Height: 3 3/4″.
- 1 strip, 2″ x widht of fabric (WOF) in fabric A
- 1 strip, 2 1/2″ x WOF in fabric A
- 1 strip, 1 1/2″ x WOF in fabric B
- 1 strip, 1 1/2″ x WOF in fabric C
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links