I’ve made a few organisers over the years. They’re most useful to keep fabric scraps, wool, crayons, cables, and the like.
If you’d like to make them here you have the tutorials:
- Kid’s draughtsman’s pouch tutorial
- Travel organiser
- Spanish lace bobbins holder
- Crate cover with pockets: knitting storage
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository