This was a fun set of blocks to make. You pick how many blocks to stack and where to cut.
Just have fun!
10 1/2″ x 10 1/2″.
For 1 block:
- 1 square, 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ in red fabric
- 2 strips, 3″ x 6 1/2″ in the background fabric
- 2 strips, 3 1/2″ x 12 1/2″ in red fabric
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links