Let’s make another large block today.
Also known as Prairie flower the block was designed by Nancy Cabot.
Nancy Cabot wrote a daily newspaper column for the Chicago Tribune in the 1930’s where she worked as Needlework Editor and Columnist.
Finished block size
12″ x 12″.
- 1 square, 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ in light grey
- 4 squares, 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ in black
- 4 squares, 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ in red
- 16 squares, 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ in cream
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.