Puff quilts or biscuit quilts are very special quilts and they’re very easy to make as I’ll demonstrate.
For this project I made a puff quilt as a cat’s bed and my cat loves it. I think he particularly loves it in summer because cotton is a lot cooler than his polyester store bought bed.
The tutorial is in 2 parts. Check it out!
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository