If you’re in need to make something handmade for someone else, or for yourself, this tutorial will help!
Hot water bottle cozies seem like a thing from the past but they’re always good to have around in case you have some back pain or you need to warm up quickly after a very cold day out.
And who doesn’t need a tote bag? The tutorial is for a simple bag that uses charm squares. You can make it in an afternoon.
Did you enjoy the tutorials?
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.