Happy holidays and happy 2021 to everyone!
Thank you to everyone who’s taken the time to stop by and to those of you who’ve left very kind comments about my work.
To celebrate the end of the year I’ve made a short compilation of just some of the blocks I’ve shared in 2020.
I hope you like it. And I hope you continue to follow me next year.
Stay safe this Christmas.
Video compilation: some blocks we made in 2020
If you have any suggestion don’t hesitate to send me a message or leave a comment in any of my social media channels.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.