I’m sure you have plenty of fabric scraps at home and crumb quilting is one thing you can do with those scraps.
Get enough scraps because we’ll be making a tote bag with it, or two. Maybe you have a friend you want to give a special gift to this Christmas.
Learn crumb quilting and make a tote bag
How easy is that?
Why are you waiting for? Go and start crumb quilting.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository