This video shows 4 different ways to make a square in a square: traditional, foundation piecing, foundation piecing with freezer paper, and a quick method.
Learn how to make an origami bag
The fabrics are 100% GOTS certified organic cotton printed with low impact dyes. The artwork is just beautiful.
- Haerae Design Studio, Ocean Bubbles, Dance in the water collection by Marketa Stengl
- Haerae Design Studio, Lemon Tree, Signs of spring collection by Dania Rkhmankulova
Get a 10% discount from Haerae Organic shop when purchasing the fabric featured on the video. Use link https://www.etsy.com/shop/haeraeorganic?coupon=TERESA1
Offer is valid up to 9/9/2020.
For freezer paper foundation piecing trace the template on a piece of freezer paper
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.