I love English Paper Piecing (EPP).
I always haven an EPP project nearby. It usually keeps me from falling asleep while watching TV!
And also it’s always handy having some projects at hand when travelling, particularly if you spend a lot of time in public transport.
So how to EPP?
Start with this very easy project. Perfect for using your small scraps.
What paper to use?
I print my EPP shapes on cardstock.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.