Well, here it is another EPP project you may enjoy making.
The shapes are larger than the previous ones I’ve made.
Let’s do a heart quilt
Download the EPP hearts shape
- Download Jewel shape – 1 1/2″ (pdf)
Printing the shapes
I recommend printing these shapes on thick card stock for better results.
I used two beautiful Michael Miller collections:
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there