Have you got a pair of jeans that doesn’t fit anymore? For this project we’ll need 14″ of one leg or a tube that is 14″ long by your preferred width.
You’ll also need some hexies to embellish the bag though this step is optional and some velcro.
Download the hexies templates and print a sheet of the 1 1/4 inch hexagons (pdf).
So let’s get to it.
If you enjoyed this tutorial check out my denim purse tutorial below.
See also a similar project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.