Is learning a new skill one of your new year resolutions. You’re in luck! Today we have a really basic beginner tutorial for a nine patch quilt block with precuts.
A nine patch was the first block I attempted though at the time I cut my own 5″ squares.
Quilting with pre-cuts is quick and easy and if you’re starting it certainly helps.
How to make a nine patch quilt block with charm squares
Also in the video you’ll learn other tips such as swirling seams, chain piecing and how to press.
So let’s start!
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository