This quilt can be made with foundation piecing as well as traditional piecing.
Both templates are included in the pattern.
Download Field of tulips quilt pattern
- Field of tulips quilt pattern (pdf)
Note: No assembly instructions for traditional piecing templates. An internet connection is necessary to watch the foundation assembly tutorials.
How to make the two blocks that make the Field of tulips quilt
The video demonstrates the blocks being made with foundation piecing.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository