This quilt is made with traditional piecing and with foundation piecing.
The pattern includes the paper templates for both foundation and traditional piecing.
How to make the two blocks that make the Bijoux quilt
This video demonstrates how to make both blocks.
Bijoux quilt pattern
The pattern includes all the fabric needs and assembly instructions as well as the paper templates for foundation piecing as well as traditional templates.
Fabric collections for this quilt
The fabrics on the video cover are from:
- The Cookie Exchange by Sweetwater
- Happy thoughts by Alisse Courter
- Prisma elements by Art Gallery Fabrics
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post contains affiliate links.