- Calico or cream coloured fabric
- Fabric scraps for border and binding
- Matching fabric to cover buttons
- Stranded cotton in red, light and dark green and gold
- 2 self cover buttons
Embroidery stitches used
- Stem stitch for bird
- Long stitch for stars
- Back stitch for everything else
Calico fabric: 12.5in x 8.5 in for the embroidery.
Border: 2 x strips of 11.5 in x 3.5 in and 2 strips of 8.5 in x 3.5 in
Binding: a strip of 2.5 in wide fabric. Fold in half before stitching to the quilt sandwich
Embroidery pattern by Gail Pan Designs. I could not find the original pattern again but this one is also free or this one.