I’m reviewing my YouTube channel and organising blocks by construction, technique or type of block into playlists.
Today I’m sharing my first playlist of four patch quilt blocks.
Four patch block usually refers to a block made with 4 squares of fabric. By extension it refers to blocks constructed in a four patch way.
There are different levels of difficulty but mostly they’re beginner blocks.
Let’s watch them all!
Press the right hand side arrow to skip to the next video or the left hand side arrow to go back.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.