Yet another heart block today! This time it’s a scrappy heart so get out those pinks and reds fabric scraps and get quilting!
6″ x 6″.
For 2 blocks cut:
- 2 squares, 4″ x 4″ in red fabric
- 2 squares, 4″ x 4″ in the background fabric
- 4 squares, 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ in red fabric
- 8 squares, 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ in the background abric
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links