If you purchased my brooch templates, here’s a quilt you can make with them!
The finished block is 2″ X 2”.
The finished quilt is 12 1/2″ x 12 1/2″.
This video demonstrates how to put your blocks together into a cute miniature quilt the size of a large block.
Buy the full 18 template set
Get the templates to make 16 blocks to make the quilt. The set also includes 2 Halloween blocks I didn’t use for the quilt.
1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ quilt blocks template set
If you like miniature blocks, look at my 1 1/2″ quilt magnets set
Get the templates
Or maybe you’d rather make slightly bigger blocks but still quite small. Check out my 3″ quilt block set.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post contains affiliate links.