Let’s make another flying geese border.
Let’s learn in no time:
- 1 square, 7 1/4″ x 7 1/4″ in red
- 1 square, 7 1/4″ x 7 1/4″ in orange
- 4 squares, 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ in red
- 4 squares, 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ in yellow
Finished block size
6″ x 6″
This border can be used with quilt sizes multiple of 6″.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.