This quilt started as a mystery quilt project.
The quilt is a skill builder but it’s easy enough that you can start easy and continue to build on your previous knowledge.
Download Mysteries Down Under quilt pattern
You can get the pattern as a PDF download.
Get the fabric needs, cutting instructions, templates, quilt assembly instructions and all video tutorials in one single download. An internet connection is required.
Have you made this quilt?
- Share your photos on Instagram with #mysteriesdownunderquilt and #teresadownunder and tag me @teresadownunder
- Share them on my Facebook group Sewn Up
- Email me some pictures if you don’t use social media and I will post on my Facebook page. Send me a quick message and I will reply with an email where you can send your pictures to
Assemble the blocks of the Mysteries Down Under quilt
Ok, let’s put the blocks together and add the border to finish the quilt.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel