Do you have a jelly rolls you don’t know what to do with? Are you up to making an easy quick quilt? Then coin quilts are your friend.
Coin quilts are also perfect for fabric scraps. There are a variety of coin quilt layouts out there. A quick search for coin quilt will confirm this.
Mine alternates background and print fabrics and you can use jelly rolls or 2 1/2″ fabric strips for it.
How to make a coin quilt
Learn to make this block in a couple of minutes:
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.