I know you’ve been wanting to make this quilt for a long time but it looks a bit intimidating or you tried and it didn’t work out.
Well, what about trying again but this time using foundation piecing? With foundation piecing your blocks are very accurate so why not, just take the plunge into foundation piecing!
How to make a Storm at sea quilt
Download the pattern
Get the Storm at sea quilt pattern on my Etsy shop.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository