I find hand sewing very relaxing so I always have a project or two of English Paper Piecing (EPP) on the go.
These three projects are very easy to make and they’re perfect to use your small fabric scraps.
- Download Small houses – 1 1/2″ (pdf) templates
- Download Plus templates (pdf).
Template and quilt idea by Mollie Johanson
- For the pincushion I printed a sheet of 1 1/4 inch hexagons (pdf). You will only need 8 templates.
What paper to use?
I print my EPP shapes on cardstock.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.