Today I’m back at making another disappearing quilt block. This one is a less known disappearing four patch.
If you’re worried about matching corners – disappearing methods can be not so accurate- you can then add sashing between blocks.
I used Haerae Designs Studio 100% GOTS certified organic cotton printed with low impact dyes. I love the beautiful fabrics by this fabric manufacturer.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.