Is learning patchwork on your list of new year resolutions?
Then this tutorial is perfect for you! This is the first video of Quilting in 2021, a series of videos to help quilting beginners start in this wonderful craft.
If you’ve already done patchwork, then this can be a refresher course or maybe you’ll just like to watch for fun!
Either case let’s get to it!
Patchwork tips when you’re starting out:
Did you learn any new tricks today?
Do you know any good tricks yourself? Share them with us. Details below.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.