This is the first time I make something wearable in patchwork. It’s a reversible infinity scarf.
I’ve never used minky in my sewing and it’s a tricky but I used lots of pins to stop the piece from moving and it was fine. All imperfections are hidden by the fur so it’s very forgiving to work with too.
Let’s make an infinity scarf
I used Michael Miller fabrics and minky to make this infinity scarf.
- Snuggle Bella minky in light pink – beautiful and super soft.
- Strata in assorted colours
- Cotton couture assorted solids in matching colours – I love Cotton couture, the best brand for solids
I really like the Snuggle Bella minky, it’s thick and
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there