Are you enjoying this QAL?
You haven’t started yet? No problem. You have plenty of time to catch up.
How to make block 7 of Peek into Batiks
Block 7 patterns
Materials for the full quilt
- 2 1/2 yards of Michael Miller Cotton Couture black
- 3/4 yard Starfish Calypso BT7777 or alternatively Sea Turtles, Aqua
- 7/8 yard Palm Bloom BT8506
- 7/8 yard Waverunner Dusk BT8509
- 3/4 Sea turtles Dusk BT6392 or alternatively Marine Dolphin Dance
- 3/4 yard Fish Scales Tropical BT7779 or alternatively Marine Octopus Batik Passion
- 1 1/4 yard Butterfly Indigo BT 8507 (sashing and binding) or alternatively Marine Fishscale Batik Whirlpool
- 3 1/2 yards of Pineapple Calypso BT8505 or alternatively Pineapple Purple
I was very lucky to receive an AccuQuilt GO! with an 8″ Qube and Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day book of patterns.
I had considered purchasing one for a while but I was undecided. Having used one I really like it. It’s fast and accurate which makes it a joy to use.
Share your pictures!
We’d love for you to share your progress as you quilt along! Be sure to tag @michaelmillerfabrics #michaelmillerfabrics #makingitfun #peekintobatiks @teresadownunder
If you are using your AccuQuilt Go cutter be sure to tag them as well @AccuQuilt #AccuQuilt.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.