By now you should know I love English Paper Piecing (EPP) and I’m hoping I’m inspiring the same love in you.
EPP is great for using your fabric scraps and for having a project on the go. It’s also great preventing me from falling asleep at night while I watch TV.
So how to EPP?
Start with this very easy project. Perfect for using your small scraps.
Download little houses template (pdf)
What paper to use?
I print my EPP shapes on cardstock.
Fabric collection recommendations
- Little Snippets by Bonnie and Camille
- Wovens by Bonnie and Camille
- Origami by Janet Clare
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there