Today I’m going to demonstrate the easiest way to make circles. The technique is a cross between sewing and applique. Check it out!
- Fabric collection is Marble with metallic. If you don’t like metallics there’s a Marble collection without the metallic. Using a Marble charm squares pack is perfect for this project.
- Freezer paper
- Sewline fabric glue pen
- Clear fabric glue
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.