This is one very special technique that yields many different blocks.
Some of the blocks are even traditional blocks such as churn dash and monkey wrench.
You can make them in different sizes.
Learn in just over 3 minutes and have a look at many of the variations.
Disappearing pinwheel block sampler quilt
I made a Disappearing pinwheel block sampler quilt with 11 different variations of the block. Have a look at the block and tutorial:
56 inches x 42 inches.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there