Storyteller’s sampler quilt is a magnificent quilt. I tried one of the blocks called Bamboozled and loved the process and the result. Storyteller’s is now in my to do list.
This is not an ordinary quilt. It’s a collection of miniature pieced hexagons.
You can make the quilt in several sizes up to king-size.
There’re 363 block designs in total. Some are hand-stitched, others machine stitched, many can be made using foundation piecing, by far the easiest way to handle the smallest pieces.
Full-size foundation paper patterns are included for many of the blocks, with tips for English paper piecing.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.