I really like making hearts don’t I? Here you have 2 more heart quilts to make.
Which one do you like best?
Cross my heart quilt
Cross my heart is an easy quilt pattern suitable for confident beginners. The quilt is fat quarter friendly.
- Quilt size: 54″ x 68″.
- Finished block size: 14″ x 14″.
- Skill level: Confident beginner.
- Quilting technique: Both traditional piecing and foundation piecing templates are available.
I made the sample quilt with Valori Wells collection Murmur.
Download Cross my heart
- Download Cross my heart quilt pattern on Etsy
Strippy heart quilt
This pattern has the basic information to make the quilt top including the heart template.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there