It’s that time of the year again!
And here you have 2 projects you can make quickly in time for Valentine’s Day.
Here you have both quilts and one tutorial to make the Valentine quilt.
Get the patterns from my Etsy shop
Valentine flower quilt is beautiful and is suitable for a confident beginner.
Valentine is made with an hourglass block and a flower block.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there