One very easy way to start embroidery is to get a fabric print you like and embroider it following its lines.
Watch how I do it and learn some basic embroidery stitches.
Check out my other fabric embroidery projects:
- Embroidered spare toilet roll holder
- Embroidered fabric tea cozy tutorial
- Embroidered eye mask tutorial
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there