Nine patch blocks are one of the best types of blocks to slice and turn. Like this disappearing shoofly. So many possibilities.
How to make several disappearing shoofly quilt blocks
If you like disappearing blocks check out my book Turnabout patchwork. It’s a book about slicing and turning blocks like this one.
The four seasons of the heart quilt
My quilt pattern The four seasons of the heart is for 4 different quilts using a disappearing shoofly.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository