These aren’t your typical pinwheel blocks. But they’re perfect for scrappy quilts. So get out those scraps and start sewing!
Learn to make these two cute pinwheels
The foundation pieced pinwheel is part of my Mysteries Down Under quilt. I run the The Mysteries Down Under quilt as a QAL in 2018. The quilt is a skill builder. Block tutorials are video based.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository