There’re many heart blocks out there. These two are made with foundation piecing, one of my favourite techniques and I hope it becomes one of yours too.
I used regular copy paper but if you prefer you can use special paper for foundation piecing if you prefer.
Let’s get to it!
How to make 2 heart blocks
Download the foundation paper template
The other heart block belongs to my Mysteries Down Under quilt.
Don’t forget to join my Facebook group so you can show photos of your quilts and blocks, see everyone else’s quilts and just share tips and experiences.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository