If you don’t have a 60 degree triangle ruler and your square or rectangular ruler has 60 degree markings, why not learn how to use it to cut 60 degree triangles?
How to use your quilting ruler
Watch this short video demonstrating how to use your regular ruler as well as the lines on your cutting mat.
If you like hexagon quilts, you may like my Hexagonal Dream quilt.
It’s a quick and easy quilt aimed at the confident beginner.
Size: 60″ x 59 1/2″.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository