Are you in the mood for this? I’m sure you’ve seen disappearing nine patch blocks below, but have you seen double disappearing ones?
What about triple disappearing, just kidding but not quite… stay tuned 🙂
How to make a double disappearing nine patch block
If you like disappearing blocks check out my book Turnabout patchwork. It’s a book about slicing and turning blocks.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository